Puerto Varas is considered one of the most beautiful cities in Chile, because it is surrounded by lakes, volcanoes and national parks.
If you travel to Puerto Varas, considered one of the must-see destinations in Chile, you cannot miss:
1. Todos los Santos Lake: It is by far the best destination in the Los Lagos Region. The most recommended is to take a tour that leaves from your hotel and takes you to know the famous Jumps of Petrohué and then to sail by the lake Todos los Santos until Peulla. Once in Peulla you can do different adventure tourism trips such as canopy, horseback riding, fishing, jetboat rides ....
2. Frutillar: On the shores of Lake Llanquihue lies the city of art, artistic creation and music. It is characterized by its German tradition, its colorful gardens and the best restaurants of cakes, kuchen and cakes. Having a coffee with a view of the Osorno volcano is an experience you will not forget!
3. Chiloé Island: You will sail along the Chacao Channel until you reach the famous island of Chiloé which is characterized by its wooden churches that are World Heritage. You will also get to know the colored palafitos built on the water and the chilotes craft markets. Meet your people, your art and your landscapes!
4. Osorno Volcano: It is the landscape that everyone wants to see when they are in Puerto Varas. The Osorno volcano marks the beginning of the Chilean Patagonia and from above you will have the best view of the Los Lagos Region. This is definitely one of the tours you cannot stop doing!
5. Lago Llanquihue: Do you want to know Puerto Varas from another point of view? Navigating Lake Llanquihue you will have a panoramic view of the city and other fields located by the lake.
Live the experience
Travel Package of 4 days to visit the best of Puerto Varas and its surroundings. We will do a city tour, we are going to visit Frutillar,…
- FromCLP $133.000per person
- FromUS$167per person
In this travel package you will learn the best of Puerto Varas and Chiloe in 5 days. We will visit Frutillar and Puerto Octay and we…
- FromCLP $154.100per person
- FromUS$193per person
Come and visit Puerto Varas in an express program that includes a tour of Puerto Varas, Puerto Montt, and a navigation to the lake…
- FromCLP $94.000per person
- FromUS$118per person
Chiloé Island is one of the most important tourist attractions in the Region of Los Lagos. It is characterized by its strong religiosity,…
- FromCLP $39.000per person
- FromUS$49per person
From the Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park you can see the most spectacular landscapes of the Los Lagos Region, such as the Saltos…
- FromCLP $48.800per person
- FromUS$61per person
Come and visit Frutillar and Puerto Octay on the shores of Lake Llanquihue, two villages in Los Lagos region that share a strong German…
- FromCLP $20.000per person
- FromUS$25per person
Bike tour along the shores of Lake Llanquihue from Puerto Varas to Saltos de Petrohué. Then we will go up to the ski center to see…
- FromCLP $67.000per person
- FromUS$84per person