From the Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park you can see the most spectacular landscapes of the Los Lagos Region, such as the Saltos del Petrohué, the Todos Los Santos lake and the ecological village of Peulla.
- Departure: 10:30
- Duration: 10 hours
- Pickup / Dropoff: Hotel in Puerto Varas
What you will visit:
- 1 Puerto Varas
- 2 Lago Todos los Santos
- 3 Saltos de Petrohué
We will pick you up at your hotel in Puerto Varas at 10.30AM, to go to the Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park, located on the road to Ensenada. Upon arrival we will visit the famous Saltos del Petrohué, and then we embark on a navigation through the Todos Los Santos lake, which will take us to the small ecological village of Peulla.
On the route we can watch impressive views of the Osorno, Puntiagudo and Tronador volcanoes, as well as the island of Margarita. After 1 hour and 45 minutes we will arrive to Peulla, where we will have time to have lunch and to do some of the varied activities of adventure tourism, like canopy, horseback riding, fishing, jetboat rides and 4x4 safari (not included in the value of the program).
At 6.30 pm we will be back in Puerto Varas.
- NatureVery high
- Transfer to and from your hotel in Puerto Varas
- Entrance to the Saltos del Petrohué
- Navigation ticket to Peulla
- IMPORTANT: The transfer only applies to some of hotels located at Puerto Varas. If it’s not the case, we will let you know where we will meet, ask when booking.
- Lunch in Peulla
- Excursions in Peulla
- Everything that is not mentioned in it includes
Bring sunscreen, sneakers, sun hat and camera.