Tour to learn from the heights the impressive Villarrica volcano located 20 kilometers from Pucon. From the top you'll see a view of different lakes and other volcanoes in the Region of Araucania.
- Departure: 10:00
- Duration: 3 hours
- Pickup / Dropoff: Hotel en Pucón
What you will visit:
- 1 Villarrica National Park
- 2 Pucón
We depart from your hotel in Pucón at approximately 14:00 hours to the Villarrica volcano. Once there, we are going to make a gentle walk towards the base of Villarrica volcano, where you will have a privileged view of Villarrica, Colico, Caburgua and Calafquén lakes.
Then, a transfer will take us to the coffeshop of the Ski Center of the volcano at a height of 1441 msl. If it is summer season, there is very little snow and you can walk, but if it is winter, it is necessary to take the lift that will take you to the base of the volcano.
Upstairs there is about an hour to walk and if you wish, enjoy a picnic before returning to Pucón.
17:00: We will finish the tour and we will be back at your hotel in Pucón.
- PhysicalVery low
- CulturalVery low
- NatureVery high
- Hotel Transport - Villarrica Volcano - Transfer Hotel
- Guide Spanish
- Entrance to Villarrica National Park
- In andarivel winter that has an approximate value of CLP10.000 / USD 15
- Everything that was not mentioned in the itinerary.
Bring sunscreen, trekking shoes, sun hat, camera.