This faster version of the most popular circuit in Torres del Paine will surprise you with the Base Las Torres and Los Cuernos, Valle del Francés, Paine Grande, and the Grey Glacier.
Day 1: Trekking to Base Torres
Regular bus transportation from Puerto Natales to Torres del Paine/Trekking to Base Torres, accommodation in the Central Sector.
Day 2: Hike to the French Sector.
Hike to the French Sector and accommodation.
Day 3: Trekking to the French Valley.
Trekking to the French Valley, accommodation in the French Sector.
Day 4: Trekking to the first viewpoint of the Grey Glacier
Trekking to the first viewpoint of the Grey Glacier and return by Catamaran on Lake Pehoé to Puerto Natales.
- 4-day Trekking Circuit
- 3 nights in Fully Equipped Premium Camping (mountain tent, sleeping bag, and insulated mat) or 3 nights in a Mountain Refuge, in a bed with a sleeping bag and a shared room for 6 people
- All meals
- Transportation from Puerto Natales to Torres del Paine National Park and return
- Catamaran from Paine Grande
- Park entrance fee
- Everything not mentioned in the itinerary.
- The published rates and dates are valid from October 2023 to April 2024.
- On New Year's and Christmas dates, dinner has an extra cost of CLP $23,000 each.
- The food service has limited capacity.
- The catamaran on Lake Pehoé may be subject to changes, which could include modifications to the itinerary. In that case, we will help you find the best alternative.
- Due to the starting and ending times of this program, it is necessary that overnight accommodation prior to the start of the circuit, as well as on the final night, be in Puerto Natales.
The W Circuit is the most famous in Torres del Paine for a reason: on its route, you can see all the attractions of the Park: Base Las Torres viewpoint, Los Cuernos, French Valley, Paine Grande, and Grey Glacier. You can choose how to experience this adventure, whether in a camp immersed in nature, in a refuge with a bed and food, or in a private hotel room. Although it remains a physically and mentally demanding experience, on the W Circuit, you will find luxuries such as comfortable beds, hot showers, hearty hot meals, and supply points along the way.