In Vinolia you can know the history of different vineyards of the Colchagua valley and the Casablanca valley through a virtual tour. You will taste 5 wines of superior category accompanied by a table of cheeses and nuts.
- Departure: 12:30,18:30,20:30
- Duration: 2 hours
- Includes: Boxlunch
- Pickup: Punto de Encuentro en Vinolia, Alonso de Monroy 2869, Local 5, Vitacura.
- Dropoff: Place of termination in Vinolia, Alonso de Monroy 2869, Local 5, Vitacura.
What you will visit:
- 1 Santiago
We'll be waiting for you at the chosen time in Vinolia (Alonso de Monroy 2869, local 5, Vitacura) to start the wine tour. This experience will take you to know the history of the best wines of the Casablanca valley and Colchagua valley through a virtual tour that mixes an aperitif and tasting different wines.
We start the tour in the Sala de los Sentidos, which has 48 aromas that are associated with wine. In an activity we will be able to recognize the different odors that make up the wine and learn from its compositions.
CINE & TASTING
Then, we continue the tour to the cinema & wine tasting to know the history of different vineyards of the Casablanca valley and Colchagua valley. This is done through a giant screen where you interact.
During the video will be tasted five wines of category superior, one of each mark. The winemaker will be one of each vineyard and through the screen will explain the quality of the wine, its history and flavor. This tasting is accompanied by a rich appetizer with a selection of cheeses and nuts.
After the tasting you can visit the Emporium to buy your favorite wine or the restaurant to continue with an experience of flavors.
- PhysicalVery low
- CulturalVery high
- NatureVery high
- Welcome drink (white or sparkling wine)
- Access to the room of the senses
- Accompanying Sommelier
- Tasting of 5 wines
- Table of cheeses and mineral water during the tasting
- Transport from the Hotel to Vinolia
- Everything that was not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Casablanca Valley - 12:30 pm
- Valle de Maipo - 18:30 pm
- Colchagua Valley - 8:30 pm
The wine tastings are only for people over 18 years (Chilean law)