The Hacienda Tres Lagos is locates in one of the most beautiful areas of Patagonia with three impressive lakes: Lake Negro, Lake Bertrand and Lake General Carrera.
More than 1500 hectares are surrounded by forest of native tree species: Lenga, Coihue and Ñirres. The great privacy and tranquility at the same time enable the most amazing trekking and outdoor activities.
The Hotel offers three types of rooms, all with lake view. The rooms include terrace or balcony, slow-combustion wood stove and amenities.
Furthermore it has two restaurants, the international Restaurant and Quincho Patagonian barbecue.
The Hotel is open from the beginning of September until the end of April. It has 20 exclusive rooms, all with WI-FI, I-Pod, Bar fridge, slow combustion heating or fire places and a view of the lake.
- Safety box
- National and international phonecalls
- Reception and Fax
- Room for events possible
- Chilean wine cellar, bar
- TV Cable
- International, chilean and patagonian cuisine
- Internet, with WI-FI in the zone of the lobby and in every room
- Games room: billard, tabletop soccer, table tennis, chess, etc.
- Laundry room
- Room Service (from 07:00 to 24:00 o`clock)
- I-Pod with boxes in every room
- Emergency illumination
- Massages room
- Amenities in the bathroom
- Spa zone at the shores of the lake
- Heating based on chimneys and wood fired oven
- Hot tubs (bathtubs with warm water)
- Private beach
- Transfer from and to the airport
- Fly Fishing licence
- Box lunch for excursions
Each day a different experience traveling the most enticing of this Sector of the Chilean Patagonia. In comfortable vehicles guests can visit such places as: Valle Exploradores, Cavernas de Mármol, Fuentes Glacier, Soler Glacier, Ventisquero Leones, Jeinemeni Reserve, Baker River, Cochrane Lake, Bertrán Lake, Tamango National Reserve, an area of fossils and many other attractions that will make your stay in a Hotel unforgettable experience.
Km 274Carretera Austral Sur