In the city’s most becoming neighbourhood, El Golf, comes its most welcoming hotel – W Santiago. A style icon amid the splendour of modern skyscrapers, upscale living, specialty shopping, great restaurants, and inspiring cultural life of the city.
The hotel is part of a larger mixed-use complex building including W-Branded residences, convention centre, high-end retail and boutique offices.
Savour sizzling cuisine in Noso and Terraza, where renowned chef Jean-Paul Bondoux puts his own unique spin on modern French cuisine. The Zen-Chic innovative Osaka, features a stunning inspiration of exotic Asian/Peruvian fusion flavour.
Cosy up with friends in the W lounge, tea library, wine bar or RED2ONE – with incredible views of the city or get down with amped-up beats at our hot nightspot the whiskey blue, another rande Gerber’s creation. Experience a world beyond the traditional meeting or event, fully equipped meeting rooms with state-of-the-art A/V equipment were especially designed to inspire the most creative projects.
- 10 meeting rooms
- Great room extending over 11.200 sq. ft. seating 1.190 people and divisible in 3.
- 2 strategy rooms, seating 20 each.
- 5 studio rooms, from 30 to 80 people each.
W Santiago also offers W Hotel’s self-enterprising initiatives such as:
- Sensory Set Up®, Wish Workshops®, Recess® Breaks.
- Whatever/Whenever® unique service philosophy
- 24 hour in-room dining, babysitting, laundry service
- Let the pet pal you love travel in luxury with our P.A.W. Pets Are Welcome programme.
- Wired Business Centre
- Member of Starwood Preferred Guest®
- The W Store offers a unique selection jewellery, fashion accessories, handbags, beauty care products, music and much more.
- To wind down, pamper yourself with a day at the O2 Wellness + Balance Club Fitness Centre, or bask by the cool of our Wet® Pool on the 20th floor with fabulous views of the city.
- Cable TV
- Munchie Box
- Swimming pool
- Laundry service
- Conference Room
Isidora Goyenechea 3000,Santiago