Come ski to Valle Nevado, the largest winter center in South America, located in the middle of the Andes mountain range. The ski day includes ticket for all day, lease of equipment and classes in case of being a beginner.
- Departure: 07:30
- Duration: Full day
- Pickup / Dropoff: Hotel in Santiago
What you will visit:
- 1 Valle Nevado
We wait at 7:30 am at your hotel in Santiago. Then we go to Valle Nevado, the largest winter center in South America, located 50 kilometers from the capital.
There are currently 44 tracks for all levels, 17 lifts, restaurants and hotels. The Ski day program includes a ski ticket for the whole day, equipment rental and classes for beginners.
16:00: End of the tour and return to your hotel in Santiago.
- CulturalVery low
- NatureVery high
- Round trip transportation to the ski center with pick up at your Hotel or Department.
- Lease Full Equipment Ski boots, poles, skis or snowboard boots, board.
- Valley Skiing Ticket gives access only to the Prado, Góndola and Vaivén cable lifts
- Class of 2 hours, if there are more than 4 people, and 1 hour without being less can be ski or snowboard, in time to be confirmed
- Additional features
Schedule Lifts from 09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Values applicable to all the days of the season from beginning to end.
The tour includes complete ski equipment (boots + walking sticks + skis) or snowboard (boots + board)
As an optional service you can rent the clothing pack that includes: parka + pants + antiparra + gloves.