1500 years ago, King Hotu Matu'a and his people began one of the most extraordinary cultures on the planet, on this same seashore, leaving the world hundreds of archaeological sites.
Rapa Nui, declared a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1995, opens its doors to visitors from around the world, proud of its culture and traditions.The Taha Tai Hotel is located just five minutes from the urban centre of the town of Hanga Roa, the starting point for discovering the marvels of this island
The Taha Tai Hotel has 40 modern rooms equipped with air conditioning, telephone, internet service, room service, and many more details thought included for your comfort. Our personal are dedicated to offering a service of hospitality and efficiency to each one of our visitors.
- Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioned
- Room Service
- Secure Box
- Fees are per room per night and include breakfast, in U.S. dollars (US$).
- Rates are based on a minimum of 2 nights
- Fees are expressed in American Dollars and apply to foreign tourists (properly documented with passport or equivalent). These fees consider a tax exemption of the Value Added Tax ("Impuesto al Valor Agregado" or IVA, in Chile). For residents of Chile, a 19% IVA must be added to the fees previously mentioned.
- Fees may be subject to change without previous notification. These DO NOT apply to events, conferences and fairs.
- Please, read our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Apiña s/n, Isla de PascuaEaster Island
To be exempt from paying the 19% additional fee for VAT, it is necessary to make the payment in USD and present a copy of the immigration card and passport.