We are going to take a horse ride to the highest point of Easter Island: the Terevaka volcano with a breathtaking panoramic view of the sea and the crater of the volcano.
- Departure: 09:30
- Duration: 3 hours
- Pickup / Dropoff: Hotel in Easter Island
What you will visit:
- 1 Easter Island
- 2 Ahu Akivi
- 3 Anakena beach
We leave from your hotel according to the agreed time 09:30 or 14:30 to Maunga Terevaka.
The ride will take us to the highest point of Easter Island where we can appreciate a panoramic view in 360 °.
Leaving the village, we pass Ahu Akivi and climb the path to the volcanic crater of Rano Aroi until reaching the highest point in Maunga Terevaka.
- CulturalVery high
- NatureVery high
- Transfer to and from your hotel in Hanga Roa
- Horse with saddle
- Spanish / English guide
- Airline ticket
- Entrance to Easter Island
- Everything that was not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Comfortable shoes and clothing, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, camera and water.
- In each of the visits you must present your ticket to the Rapa Nui National Park. This must be purchased at the airport, upon arrival. It has a validation for 10 days.