In this travel program you will get to know the best of northern Chile. We start in Arica visiting the Andean towns and the Lauca National Park. Then we continue to Iquique to see the former saltpeter offices of Humbestone and Santa Laura. Then we will learn about archeology, history and we can enjoy the landscapes of Atacama.
- Transfer airport / hotel / airport
- City tour around Iquique with navigation to the Esmeralda buoy
- Saltpeter tour and the Pica Oasis
- Tour to the Isluga Volcano National Park
- Mamiña Hot Springs
- Entrance to the Thermal Baths of Enquelga
- Everything not mentioned
Comfortable shoes, jockey, sunglasses, sun block, water and comfortable clothes.
- Go Chile assumes no responsibility for unpredictable events that may affect the schedule or order of travel programs, such as those caused by weather conditions, road closures or safety measures established by public authorities.