In this program of trips you will enjoy a few days in the Valley of the Elqui with the Hotel Terral & Spa, and they will show you the most precious corners of the Elqui Valley.
Day 1: Arrival at La Serena Airport and transfer to Hotel Terral
Transfer: Airport in La Serena Hotel in Elqui Valley
Reception at La Serena airport towards Terral Hotel & SPA and Astro Tour Experience at Amatista Travels.
At the arrival time of your flight, we will be waiting for you and take you to the Hotel Terral & SPA, located in the beautiful city of Vicuña, 60 kilometers from La Serena, where you can see citrus groves, avocados and vegetables, we will pass bordering the Puclaro reservoir, the largest freshwater reserve for the cities of La Serena and Coquimbo. Arrival at the Terral hotel, Check In and accommodation in the room. Welcome drink (Coordinate at reception upon check-in), rest. At 8:30 p.m. (summer time) or 6:30 p.m. (winter time) Departure from Hotel Terral towards the Amatista Travels Natural Observatory, to carry out our Astro-Experience, upon arrival you will be welcomed on the terrace along with a pisco sour or natural juice to start observing through the digital telescope deep sky objects, such as constellations and planets, we will also have night viewers which will allow us to observe the Elquino sky in addition to the telescope, after the observation we will pass over a terrace with Mat Yogas, here we will lie down observing the sky accompanied by a therapy of sounds with Tibetan and quartz bowls. Later transfer from Amatista Travels to Terral Hotel, around 23:00 hours (summer time) or 21:00 hours (winter time)
Day 2: Excursion to Elqui Valley
What you will visit:
- 1 Pisco Elqui
Breakfast at Terral Hotel, and at 09:30 departure from hotel to Alto Elqui, on the way we will visit the Gabriela Mistral School House Museum in the town of Monte Grande, in addition to the town of Pisco Elqui, a tourist town par excellence in the Alto Elqui, we will continue visiting the highest vineyard at sea level in Chile, "Cavas del Valle", here we will learn about the production process and taste the Cavas specialty, Sirah wines. Return to the lower Elqui, to have lunch in the Solar kitchens of Villaseca, here everything we will eat is cooked based on sustainable energy "El Sol". After lunch we will visit the Pisquera plant to learn about the process of making pisco and taste its products. Return to the Hotel around 6.30 pm approximately.
13:30 hours: Lunch at Delicias del Sol which is a restaurant that is cooked with solar energy and is highly visited by national and international tourists.
Day 3: Transfer to La Serena airport
Transfer: Hotel in Elqui Valley Airport in La Serena
Breakfast at Terral Hotel, and at an agreed time departure from Hotel to La Serena airport, passing on the way through 2 typical and oldest villages in the Elqui Valley, the towns of Molle famous for its homemade sweets and the town of Algarrobito, famous for its elaborations of products derived from papaya.
- Private transfer from airport or terminal to Terral Hotel & SPA. (70 minutes app ride.)
- Airport receptionist guide and companion during the journey.
- Welcome drink or juice
- 2 hydromassage tub sessions on the hotel terraces, (Book at check in)
- 2 nights accommodation at Terral Hotel 4 *
- 2 breakfast served in the Hotel's dining room.
- 1 Astro Experience Tour all inclusive (transfers + astronomical guide + welcome drink + mini snacks)
- 1 Sound therapy with Tibetan and quartz bowls, lying down watching the deep sky, connection tour 2 hours app.
- 1 full day tour to the Elqui Valley, all included (transfers + guide + lunch + tickets + tastings) 7 hours app.
- Late check Out (Subject to availability)
- Transfer from Terral Hotel & SPA to the airport or bus terminal of La Serena. (70 minutes app ride.)
- Accompanying guide during transfer Out.
- Everything that was not mentioned in the itinerary.
Comfortable clothes according to weather conditions, sunscreen, camera and water.