Come to dive to Isla de Pascua and meet the clearest waters in the world that reach up to 70 meters of visibility. You will find not only goldfish but anchors of ships, caves and an underwater life that remains intact until our days.
- Departure: 09:00
- Duration: 3 hours
- Pickup / Dropoff: Hotel in Easter Island
What you will visit:
- 1 Easter Island
We will pick you up at your hotel to take you to the dive center, where we will receive an instruction on the activity, to learn the basics and acquire notions of security procedures. Later we will put on our suits, we will go up to the boat and we will jump into the water for our first dive. We will descend between 6 and 8 meters in the impressive waters of Rapa Nui and we will record a video that we will give you at the end so that you can remember.
At the end of the tour we will take you back to your hotel.
- NatureVery high
- Instruction for diving
- Accompanying instructor
- Complete diving equipment
- Spanish / English guide
- Transfer to and from your hotel in Easter Island
- Everything that was not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Initiation diving, suitable for people over 18 years and people with good physical condition.
- Does not require a PADI license