If you want to get to know Iquique from a different point of view, we invite you to experience this paragliding experience. You will have a panoramic view of the beaches, the Pacific Ocean and the entire city.
- Departure: 08:30
- Duration: 3 hours
- Pickup / Dropoff: Hotel in Iquique
What you will visit:
- 1 Iquique
To make this paragliding tour in Iquique there are two hours available: 10:15 am or 12:15 hours departing from your hotel.
We move to the take-off point called Mirador Parapente at a point in the La Costa mountain range where the instructor and the pilot will give us an introduction about the flight.
Then we will take off and we will be able to appreciate the landscape from the top, the beach of Iquique and the whole city.
Then we land at Cavancha beach and then we take the passengers to their hotel in Iquique.
- NatureVery low
- Transfers to and from your hotel.
- Pilot and qualified Instructor + 2-seat paraglider.
- Equipment: Helmet, thermal diver, gloves, radio and double emergency parachutes.
- Everything that was not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Trekking shoes and pants, sun block, windbreaker jacket.